HedgeFundLIVE.com — Morning Notes
– Markets are up this morning, and again, strong earnings seem to be boosting the indices
– Last night, AAPL and QCOM reported solid earnings
– Some Dow stocks—MCD, VZ, GE, TRV—all beat expectations as well
– In Europe, German IFO came in lower than expectations (only a slight miss, however)
– UK Retail Sales came in better than expected
– Gold continues to rally
– Hang Seng closed up 1%, Nikkei up 80bps, Shanghai Comp up 70bps
click Here for full article.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.