Neuro-Insight CEO, Heather Andrew spoke with Business Insider about what key features a logo should have to be most effective.
She picked 3 key areas to focus on: colours, shapes, and sounds.
She said: “Iconic triggers we look at which the brain uses to identify brands are things like colours, shapes and sounds. So the most effective logos are the ones that pull as many of those levers as possible.
“Logos that have a consistent shape and a consistent colour do very well.”
Watch and follow how and why these 3 key features make the perfect company logo.
More from Business Insider UK:
- Siemens says it will continue to invest in Britain despite Brexit uncertainty
- The EU’s finance watchdog is closing loopholes for UK banks looking for an easy escape from Brexit
- ‘I totally condemn his actions’ — the wife of Westminster killer Khalid Masood has broken her silence
- Tesco is paying £235 million to settle two investigations into its accounting black hole
- All signs points towards Germany making Britain’s Brexit talks as difficult as possible
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.