Monday, March 17
- Search Engine Strategies New York 2008 Conference (through Thursday), 9:30 a.m.
- The Business of APIs Conference, 1:00 p.m.
- March NYC Web Design Meetup, 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 18
- Dow Jones Web Ventures 2008 (through Wednesday in SanFran)
- Ajax World East 2008: Rich Web Technologies for Enterprise 2.0 and Social Web (through Thursday)
- optimising Data centres with Virtualization and Energy Efficiency Seminar
- Midday: 10:00 a.m., Jupitermedia (JUPM) earnings call, 10:30 a.m., GameStop (GME) earnings call, 11:00 a.m.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Showcase, 12:00 p.m.
- After the bell: Adobe (ADBE) earnings call, 5:00 p.m.
- Web2NewYork Meetup, 6:00 p.m.
- Advertising club Meetup, 7 p.m.
Wednesday, March 19
- Digital Surround-Sound Recording Seminar, 12:00 p.m.
- BKLN 2.0: Social Networking approach to Web 2.0 in Brooklyn, 7:00 p.m.
- Dim Sum with Jason Calacanis, 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 20
- New Media PR Boot Camp (through Friday)
- Open Coffee Meetup, 9:15 a.m.
- After the bell: Palm (PALM) earnings call, 4:30 p.m.
- Tech Drinks IV, 5:00 p.m.
- Marketing Roundtable Workshop: How to Market Your Business Online and Offline, 6:30 p.m.
- Data centres: Overview and Challenges, 6:30 p.m.
Friday, March 21
- Search Engine Strategies Training Classes: Search and Analytics, Local Search, RSS