SAI’s guide to events of interest in New York City. All times New York EDT.
Monday, July 28
- Mobile Monday’s “The Viability and Monetization Potential of Social Networks,” Samsung Experience, Time Warner centre, 10 Columbus Circle, 6:30 pm, RSVP required.
- NY Video 2.0 Meetup with Internet TV panel, Webster Hall, 125 East 11th Street, 6:30 pm, RSVP required.
Tuesday, July 29
- Viacom (VIA) reports earnings, 4:30 pm: webcast.
- Ignite NYC, M1-5, 52 Walker Street (between Church and Broadway), 7 pm, RSVP required.
Wednesday, July 30
- SEMPO Meetup’s search demos, Microsoft, 6th floor, 1290 Avenue of the Americas, 6:30 pm, RSVP by July 28.
Thursday, July 31
- CBS Corporation (CBS) reports earnings, 8:30 am: webcast.
- NY Flash Meetup: “Introduction to ActionScript,” 7 pm, RSVP required.
You can find the SAI calendar anytime by clicking the “Events” tab above. Add your event to the calendar, which we produce in conjunction with nextNY, by clicking here. Or email us about your gathering at [email protected]. Please include “EVENT” in the subject line.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.