It’s a big week for people who need to keep track of earnings. The rest of you can find some things to do, too. All times New York EDT.
Monday, July 21
- Apple (AAPL) reports earnings, 5 pm: webcast.
- Dr. Jeff Sutherland discusses “Hyperproductive Distributed Scrum Teams,” Google, 76 Ninth Ave, 4th Floor, between 15th & 16th Streets, 6 pm, RSVP required.
Tuesday, July 22
- Yahoo (YHOO) reports earnings, 5 pm: webcast.
- Web2NewYork networking party for post-internet media, advertising and business, 120 Orchard Street, 6 pm.
Wednesday, July 23
- AT&T (T) reports earnings, 10 am: webcast.
- New York Times Company (NYT) reports earnings, 11 am: webcast.
- Amazon (AMZN) reports earnings, 5 pm: webcast.
- Metaverse Meetup: OpenSim and Virtual Worlds Interoperability, Global Kids, 137 East 25th Street, 2nd Floor (at Lexington), 7 pm.
Thursday, July 24
- Microsoft (MSFT) hosts financial analyst meeting, 11:30 am: webcast.
Friday, July 25
- Netflix (NFLX) reports earnings, 8:30 am: webcast.
You can find the SAI calendar anytime by clicking the “Events” tab above. Add your event to the calendar, which we produce in conjunction with nextNY, by clicking here. Or email us about your gathering at [email protected]. Please include “EVENT” in the subject line.