We’re looking for a reporter to cover gadgets and consumer technology for our Tools section. Could it be you?Here’s how to know if it’s the job for you:
- You’re a great writer.
- You get excited about gadgets and technology.
- You have a basic sense for what’s out there: Android, Apple gadgets, tablets, ultrabooks, Windows Phone 7, and mobile tech in general.
- You want to be able to test and review the coolest gadgets BEFORE they come out!
- You’d be psyched about teaching people how to use technology. You’d be awesome at creating step-by-step guides that anyone’s dad can understand.
- You’d love to have a job that entails staying on top of the latest apps.
- You have an answer to this question: “Should I buy a Kindle Fire or an iPad?”
- You think this sounds like an awesome opportunity.
If this job description interests you, send me an email ([email protected]) with a paragraph on why you’re the one for the job. Please include your resume and a few clips.
Please also note: This job is full-time, and is based in our NYC headquarters.