Shares of JPMorgan Chase continued to tank Friday following yesterday’s news of a $2 billion trading loss related to derivatives from the bank’s chief investment office in London.The last time we checked, the stock was last trading down ~8.27%.
And since the stock has taken a beating, we wanted to find out some of the biggest shareholders.
So here’s a rundown of the five hedge funds with the greatest stake in the bank, according to data from the latest 13F regulatory filings (12/31/2011) compiled by Bloomberg.
- Lansdowne Partners: ~24.08 million shares
- Highfields Capital: ~9.35 million shares
- Maverick Capital: ~8.37 million shares
- Ruffer LLP: ~6.57 million shares
- Adage Capital Partners: ~6.11 million
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.