By 2020, more than 24 billion internet-connected devices will be installed globally — that’s more than 4 devices for every human on earth.
The Internet of Things first came to us on PCs. Then it moved to smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, and TVs.
But now it’s coming to all of our everyday devices that fall under the IoT umbrella.
This IoT revolution has the potential to change our homes, transportation, work, even our cities. But how will we arrive in this new era?
BI Intelligence, Business Insider’s premium research service, has developed a slide deck analyzing the growth of internet-connected devices — particularly the Internet of Things (IoT).
To get your copy of this slide deck, simply click here.
- What is the Internet of Things? Definition, Industries and Companies
- IoT Ecosystem – Forecasts and Business Opportunities
- IoT Market Size, Share & Growth Forecasts
- IoT Trends, Growth & Predictions
- IoT Devices, Applications & Examples
- Top IoT Companies to Watch & Invest In
- IoT Wearable Devices & Technology
- How IoT Will Affect Security
- IoT Reports
Subscribe to an All-Access pass to BI Intelligence and gain immediate access to this report and over 100 other expertly researched reports. As an added bonus, you’ll also gain access to all future reports and daily newsletters to ensure you stay ahead of the curve and benefit personally and professionally. » START A MEMBERSHIP
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.