Photo: Wikimedia Commons
Here are some key results:
- GDP: 2.5% in 2012. 2.7% in 2013.
- Unemployment: 8.0% in December 2012.
- 10-year yield: 2.62% in December 2012.
- QE3: 64% of economists DON’T expect to see QE3 in 2012.
- Euro breakup: Economists on average see a 41% chance that a country will leave this year.
- Recession: Economists see, on average, a 16% chance of a recession this year.
Play with the survey more here.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.