Good morning, AdLand. Here’s what you need to know today:
Mondays can be pretty painful. But not for these two Campbell Mithun interns. Ben Blaska and Brian Skalak made a video last week explaining why they are really digging this Monday morning. They are a part of the agency’s Lucky 13 intern group, and they were selected in part for coming up with new branding ideas for Twinkies:
Google, Foursquare, and Twitter are all getting more serious about geo-targeted ads.
Robert Downey Jr. signed on to be the HTC One spokesman in a two-year contract for a billion-dollar campaign.
VentureBeat looks at what’s wrong with mobile ads.
The IAB and Bizo’s created a downloadable poster for the “10 ways to build a B2B brand online,” which was adapted from “Building a B2B Online for Dummies.”
Jack in the Box made a really weird ad with Secret Weapon Marketing.
A small ad agency made this billboard to celebrate the Omnicom-Publicis merger.
Omnicom’s PHD is now doing the media duties for Carnival Cruises.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- Retailers Are Banking On Mobile Ads
- 13 Brands That Shamelessly Tweeted About Shark Week
- This Man Is Really Sick Of Facebook Ads For French Maid Costumes
- This Ad Agency Has A ‘Unicorn’ In Its Office
- The Times’ Nate Silver Insults The Paper’s Ad Sales Staff On Eve Of Taking New Job At ESPN
- The Emergence Of Native Ads On Mobile, And How They’re Turning Mobile Advertising On Its Head
- Here’s What Facebook Needs To Do Before It Offers Video Ads
- Google Is Helping Facebook Steal Ad Revenue From Yahoo and The New York Times
- RTB Or Real-Time Bidding Is The Future Of Digital And Mobile Advertising — Who Will Be The Winners And Losers?
- McDonald’s New UK Ad Tries To Convince Parents That The Food Is Super Healthy
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.