LinkedIn has announced its best professional profiles for 2018 among its now 10 million members in Australia.
The 2018 Power Profiles list showcases the most-viewed professionals on LinkedIn across five categories: Founders and CEOs; Small to Medium Businesses (SMB); Social Impact; Marketing and Advertising; and Human Resources (HR).
In top position is Brian Hartzer, chief executive of Westpac.
Another banker also appears in the top 10, Shayne Elliott the CEO of ANZ, who comes in at number seven.
Many of the top profiles are with those who’ve made their names in the digital age, including Melanie Perkins at Canva, Matt Barrie at Freelancer and Ruslan Kogan at Kogan.com.
Founder & CEO
1. Brian Hartzer, CEO, Westpac Group
2. Janine Allis, Director, Retail Zoo/Founder of Boost
3. Melanie Perkins, CEO & Co-founder, Canva
4. Matt Barrie, Chief Executive & Chairman, Freelancer
5. Nick Molnar, Co-Founder & CEO, Afterpay
6. Pip Marlow, CEO-Customer, Suncorp Group
7. Shayne Elliott, CEO, ANZ
8. Ruslan Kogan, Founder & CEO, Kogan
1. Gretta van Riel, Founder, Hey Influencers
2. Jane Lu, Founder & CEO, Showpo
3. Jordan Grives, CEO & Founder, Capital J Investments
4. Kirill Eremenko, Founder & CEO, SuperDataScience
5. Lisa Messenger, Founder & Editor in Chief, Collective Hub
6. Naomi Simson, Co-founder, Big Red Group
1. Holly Ransom, CEO, Emergent
2. Kon Karapanagiotidis OAM, CEO & Founder, Asylum Seeker Resource Centre
3. Ronni Kahn, CEO & Founder, OzHarvest
4. Yasin Bagci, Senior Cluster Manager, Flourish Australia
Marketing & Advertising
1. Anthony J James, Head of Strategy, Innovation & Growth, Trinity Consulting Services
2. Branka Injac Misic, CMO, Arlo & Co
3. James Sugrue, Founder, AFK Agency
4. Louise Scott, Executive Director Strategy, Brand & Marketing Services, Tourism Western Australia
5. Peter Bosilkovski, CEO, Y&R ANZ
6. Russel Howcroft, Partner & Chief Creative Officer, PwC Australia
7. Stephanie Tully, CMO, Qantas
8. Timothy Whitfield, VP Strategic Solutions APAC, Sizmek
1. Jayne Ward, Head of Performance & Rewards, Australia Post
2. Joel Batterham, Talent Acquisition Partner, KPMG
3. Katie-Skye McLeod, Head of HR eBay & Gumtree, eBay
4. Kashish Khanna, Technical Recruiter, Amazon Web Services
5. Nadine Dennison, HR Business Partner, BHP
6. Pooja Patel, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Telstra
7. Robert Stone, National HR & Talent Director – McCANN Australia
8. Veronica Sargeant, HR Business Partner, RB
“A diverse community of 10 million members is a significant representation of professionals on LinkedIn as there are 12.6 million working Australians in a population of 25 million,” says Matt Tindale, Country Manager LinkedIn, Australia and New Zealand.
“This growth has been possible due to our efforts to continue to add value to our member community by investing in a local editorial team who create and curate content to help our members stay informed on latest industry developments and also by creating a vibrant talent ecosystem that focuses on not just jobs but also development of skills through LinkedIn Learning.”
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.