Digging into the past, even when it’s just a family history, can be dangerous.
The number one selling eBook on Amazon in Australia is a crime mystery, Hiding the Past by Nathan Dylan Goodwin, about a forensic genealogist.
And book two in the series comes in at number 10.
Last week’s number one, The Storyteller, a novel by Jodi Picoult, the author of My Sister’s Keeper and other books, is now in seventh place.
The top 10 eBooks in Australia, according to Amazon:
1. Hiding the Past (The Forensic Genealogist series Book 1) By Nathan Dylan Goodwin
2. Last Train to Istanbul: A Novel by Ayse Kulin
3. A Kept Woman by Frankie McGowan
4. The Dressmaker by Rosalie Ham
5. Huntress Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers Book 1) by Alexandra Sokoloff
6. The Short Drop by Matthew FitzSimmons
7. The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
8. Pretend You’re Mine: A Small Town Love Story by Lucy Score
9. The Girls Of Mischief Bay by Susan Mallery
10. The Lost Ancestor (The Forensic Genealogist series Book 2) by Nathan Dylan Goodwin
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.