Discovery Communications CEO David Zaslav took home more than $US150 million last year, making him the highest-paid chief executive in the US.
Executive compensation data firm Equilar compiled the 200 person list for The Times based on corporate filings.
Here’s what the top 10 CEOs made in 2014:
- David Zaslav, Discovery Communications — $US156.1 million
- Michael Fries, Liberty Global — $US111.9 million
- Mario Gabelli, Gamco Investors — $US88.5 million
- Satya Nadella, Microsoft — $US84.3 million
- Nick Woodman, GoPro — $US77.4 million
- Gregory Maffei, Liberty Media & Liberty Interactive — $US73.8 million
- Larry Ellison, Oracle — $US67.3 million
- Steve Mollenkopf, Qualcomm — $US60.7 million
- David Hamamoto, NorthStar Realty Finance — $US60.3 million
- Les Moonves, CBS — $US54.4 million