Again the Romney campaign has released a new ad about all the things they plan to do on “Day One” of his Administration.
It should be fun to keep track of all these “first day” promises. Here they are:
- Approve Keystone Pipeline.
- Introduces tax-cuts that reward job-creators
- Issues order to repeal Obamacare.
- Announces deficit reductions
- Stands up to China on trade
- Begins repealing job-killing regulations
But as in the last ad they put out there are two words repeated over and over again: President Romney.
Alternatively they say “Romney presidency.” Those phrases are repeated 5 times in a 35 second ad.
The theory being that for you to vote for Romney, you at least have to picture him as presidential.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.