- The NBCUniversal facilities in NYC are getting a $190 million facelift. The construction on 30 Rockefeller Plaza and other buildings is expected to be completed by 2014 and “will enable new production techniques and … generate increasing employment through the five boroughs of the city,” said NBCUniversal EVP Rick Cotton.
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z have only been parents for four months, but they’re already supporting and showing face at author Erica Reid’s “The Thriving Child” book launch party.
- Justin Bieber graduates from high school! But don’t expect a college career from the pop star: “I’ve been able to travel the world. At school, usually you have to do a lot of writing and reading. I’m really not into that stuff. I like to be out there.”
- Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake engage in some rare PDA at the Met Ball. Finally!
- It may not be back on air for a few months, but a viral campaign has already started for “Breaking Bad.” You have to check this out.
- Kate Middleton trades in her high heels for rain boots as she goes camping with the boy scouts and her adorable pup.
- In a story worthy of a show plot line, the cast of “Desperate Housewives” gifted the crew with carry-on luggage, thanking them for “a magical 8 years,” but blatantly left Teri Hatcher’s name off the card. Meow.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.