Eyeblaster is a 10-year old company specializing in rich media. Its main product is MediaMind, a tool for serving ads and managing ad campaigns.
The company tried filing for an IPO a year ago, but withdrew in October because of market conditions, notes paidContent.
Some stats from Eyeblaster’s filing:
- Revenue for 2009 was $65.1 million, up slightly from $63.8 million the year before.
- Net income was $9.8 million, up from $6.2 million the year before.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $16.7 million in 2009, up from $11.4 million the year before.
- It raised $30 million from Sycamore Ventures in April 2007. Sycamore owns 33% of the company.
- Insight Ventures owns 22% of the company.
- Gal Trifon, President and Chief Executive Officer, received $964,332 in total compensation last year.
- Deutsche Bank and J.P. Morgan are underwriting the offering.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.