Good morning. We’ve got a bit of a Super Bowl special for you today. What a night!
1. Here are all the Super Bowl ads that aired Sunday night. They’re in order of appearance.
4. Nationwide’s ad about dead children was a huge buzz kill. Viewers labelled it “depressing.”
5. In fact, the Nationwide ad sparked such a reaction that it was the most-mentioned advertiser on social media during the big game. Almost two-thirds (64%) of Nationwide’s social media mentions were negative in sentiment.
6. Overall, many of the 2015 Super Bowl ads were just quite depressing this year. There was far less slapstick and sex.
7. These are all the movie trailers that aired during the Super Bowl. “Ted 2” and “Jurassic World” were among the favourites.
8. Viewers loved the ad for the Clash of Clans mobile game. It starred Liam Neeson.
9. One of Budweiser’s three Super Bowl spots was slammed by viewers. It was a super defensive ad that mocked craft beer.
10. Chevy ran a clever Super Bowl ad that made people think their TVs had cut out. It aired right before the big game, sending many people into a panic.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.