The One Great X/YouTubeTwitter users reacted with shock and horror as the bartender filled a pint glass with whiskey while making the classic drink.
- An old video of a bartender butchering an old-fashioned has resurfaced and is going viral.
- In the now-deleted video, originally posted to the Mahalo.com YouTube page, Ja Nee Nisonger demonstrates how to make the cocktail.
- THE RIGHT WAY: Stir sugar, bitters, and water in a tumbler, then fill with ice cubes, and add whiskey before stirring with a spoon and finishing with an orange peel.
- HOW THE VIDEO DID IT: Muddle an orange slice and two cherries with a wooden spoon in a pint glass, then fill with ice and bourbon. Then, pour the drink between two glasses to mix (and spill on the table).
- Twitter users have reacted with shock and horror at Nisonger’s take on the classic drink, which you can see in the full video below.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
- Read more:
- Costco is selling 90-calorie wine popsicles that come in different colours for the summer
- Guy Fieri and rock star Sammy Hagar teamed up to create the ‘most amazing’ blanco tequila
- Answer these questions and we’ll tell you which beer you’ll like best
- A Disney wine bar is serving boozy drinks made with Dole Whip
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.