Photo: Robert Scoble
The Facebook IPO filing could drop at any moment today.IFR reports it will happen this morning.
AllThingsD says later this afternoon.
We are beside ourselves with excitement. Facebook is era-defining company.
We’re going to have live and (very) comprehensive coverage at SAI, so stay with us.
In the meantime, here’s some reading to get ready:
- EXCLUSIVE: The IM Conversation In Which 19-Year-Old Zuckerberg Decided To Build Facebook, This Year’s $100 Billion IPO
- REVEALED: Facebook’s Stock Symbol
- Facebook Revenue And Profit Numbers Leak Ahead Of IPO Filing Next Week
- Here’s The Weekend Insiders Have Blocked Off To Prepare The Facebook IPO
- Facebook Shrinks Its IPO
- Three Predictions For The Facebook IPO Filing Coming Tomorrow
- CHART OF THE DAY: Hate To Be Rude, But Facebook Is Not The Next Google. It’s Not Even Close