Black Friday, the massive US deals day, has landed in Australia and if you’re into more stuff, there’s surely some stuff for you.
Despite Australians not having two-day delivery for purchases from the US, Amazon is still trying to get you to spend up big. The US retail giant, which launched in Australia in 2017, kicked off its Black Friday deals a whole week early. After a lot of confusion and mind-changing, Aussies can now buy US products online through Amazon but be prepared to wait 7-10 days for your order.
Aussie deals site Catch has dropped a huge number of deals on fashion, tech and a range of other great brand name products perfect for shoving in the Christmas stocking or treating yourself. While, The Good Guys, Dick Smith and M.J. Bale are all getting in on the action with massive discounts.
It’s time to soothe your anger about #Friendsgiving taking over Instagram with some retail therapy below.
The first and second product drops of Apple Airpods, 2nd generation, for $99 sold out almost immediately, the next one is coming at 6pm AEDT on Friday the 29th. That’s a massive saving of $150, if you can get them. Bookmark this page and start praying.
Dick Smith deals:
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute+ vacuum cleaner is selling for $699, which is $300 off.
- Apple Airpods 2 are selling for $225.99 instead of $249.
- KitchenAid is at a huge discount at $389, down from $949.
There are also solid deals on TVs, laptops, appliances and a range of other consumer goods. So head over and deck out your house with all the tech.
There’s also a huge amount of laptops, TVs, fridges, washing machines, cameras and appliances with big deals at The Good Guys. Check them out.
In the market for a new laptop? Here are some nice deals that are dropping on eBay right now.
- ASUS FX505DU 15.6″ Gaming
- Laptop: $1390 (with PITCH20 code)
- HP 250 G7 HD 15.6″ Laptop: $383.20 (with PITCH20 code)
- HP Probook 450 G6 15.6″ Laptop: $1004 (with PITCH20 code)
- Lenovo Ideapad V145 Notebook: $380 (with PITCH20 code)
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga-G3 14″: $1275 (with PITCH20 code)
Microsoft has some stellar deals for Black Friday. The tech giant is giving 20% off surface products, hundreds of dollars of savings on Xbox bundles, great discounts on Bose headphones and a range of other gadgets plus a range of PCs.
Your home office will be epic after you have finished with this sale.
When business time is over, it’s time to chill out with your new console. The new Nintendo Switch is down to $359 right now on Amazon and it’s selling quickly. You’ll even get a free copy of Mario Kart 8. Good times.
- Sony’s awesome WF-1000XM3 wireless noise cancelling headphones are now $319, down from $349. Use the code PRINCE200 at checkout to get the discount.
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones are considered some of the best and now they are a little less expensive at $345, instead of $499. Snap them up with the code PRINCE200 at checkout.
If you are looking for a solid, cheaper than-an-iPhone phone, the Huawei P30 Pro might fit the bill. It was released before the Trump ban cancelled Huawei’s Google services, so it’s a gem with all the goods. The Huawei P30 Pro is now $976.65, down from $1599.
M.J. Bale is dropping the price of its suits down by 30%. Head on over and refresh your work wardrobe with a smart number.
ASOS, Zara and Platypus are also dropping prices
- ASOS has 70% off everything
- Zara has 50% off
- Catch has 56% off sneakers from Adidas, ASICS, Converse, Nike and more
- Platypus has 50% off some styles
- Adidas has 30% off store wide (code: CYBER)
- The Iconic has 30% off select styles
- Mecca has discounts storewide
- Sephora has 15% off site wide
Get the NBN on the cheap
It’s not just retail chains that are getting in on the Black Friday action: there’s also some big deals on the NBN. Head over to our colleagues at Gizmodo for the run down.
- Get a great phone deal from Lifehacker.
- All the best tech deals from Gizmodo.
- The hottest fashion, shoes and makeup sales from Lifehacker.
- The best gaming and hardware deals from Kotaku.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.