ABCChris Harrison and Colton Underwood discuss his virginity.
- Colton Underwood will take on the titular role for season 23 of ABC’s “The Bachelor.”
- In the first preview of the upcoming season, Underwood appears to struggle with rejection and shed quite a few tears.
- “Every time I put myself out there I get rejected,” Underwood says in one scene.
- The clip shows Underwood declare that he’s “f—ing done” and storm off the set by literally hopping the fence.
- It also shows Underwood – as well as multiple contestants vying for his love – discuss his virginity.
- Host Chris Harrison appears to address it during the infamous “fantasy suites” episode, telling Underwood: “You could lose your virginity this week.”
- “The Bachelor” returns on Monday, January 7.
- Watch the full preview below.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.