Here are the risks, their likelihood and their impact:
1. High yield spreads
2. Double dipping
3. Japan’s debt mountain
4. Beggar thy neighbour mentality
5. Capital flows too hot to handle
6. Chinese inflation
7. Food riots
8. Is India an accident waiting to happen?
9. European sovereign risk
10. Massive refinancing needs
11. Premature withdrawal of monetary support
12. Israel launching a pre-emptive strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.