Hello! Here’s everything you need to know on Monday, February 11.
1. The White House is still desperately hunting down a leak. Unfortunately the latest presidential schedule leaks are continuing unabated. The latest reveal even more ‘Executive Time.’
2. All is not fair in love or war when the brother of your lover gives The National Enquirer your secret pics. This is the latest bombshell headline to rock the world of Amazon boss, Jeff Bezos.
3. (BI Prime) The Fed may have sparked the latest stock rally. This expert says the central bank is really just doing groundwork for the next crisis.
4. Facebook is like ‘Game of Thrones’ at the highest levels of leadership. So says its ex-security chief.
5. Freshman Congresswoman Ilhan Omartweeted her way back into anti-Semitic controversy on Sunday night. The democrat from Minnesota tied pro-Israeli GOP policies with pro-Israeli lobby group money.
6. The embattled Virginia governor Ralph Northam told CBS he won’t go. But he also told CBS that maybe his lieutenant governor Justin Fairfax should. That interview airs Monday.
7. Hungary’s anti-immigration prime minister has pretty much stunned everyone in Budapest and beyond.Victor Orban announced a measure that would give women with 4 or more kids a tax free life.
8. Self-driving, semi-autonomous driving systems like Tesla’s Autopilot and Cadillac’s Super Cruise have a big problem. And this self-driving, semi-autonomous expert knows exactly what it is.
9. The National Enquirer vs. Jeff Bezos: Legal experts break down what’s at stake in the battle between the world’s wealthiest man and the supermarket tabloid.
10.Facebook’s $US19 billion WhatsApp acquisition wasn’t thanks to Mark Zuckerberg. It was the negotiating genius of his Hungarian sheepdog, Beast.
And finally …
These incredible nomads spend nearly their entire lives at sea – but they could be the very last generation to live in the water
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.