- Shares of Tesla were down 1.7%, at $US324, ahead of Friday’s opening bell after the company said Chief Accounting Officer Eric Branderiz was leaving the company for “personal reasons.”
- Branderiz joined Tesla in October 2016, according to his LinkedIn profile, after more than seven years at SunPower Corporation in San Francisco. He holds a degree from the University of Alberta.
- “On March 7, 2018, Eric Branderiz left Tesla for personal reasons. Tesla appreciates Eric’s service to the company,” Tesla said in a regulatory filing late Thursday.
- Also on Friday, longtime Tesla bull, analyst Adam Jonas of Morgan Stanley, said in a note to clients Friday that his thinking had “changed” regarding Tesla’s addressable market.
- Shares of Tesla are up 5.7% since the beginning of the year.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.