- Tesla has launched an Amazon store where it is selling branded merchandise, Electrek first reported.
- Tesla rolling out a store on Amazon‘s platform shows the company is looking for new ways to get its products in front of more people.
- The items for sale range in price from $US25 for a hat or mug to $US250 for die-cast Tesla cars.
Tesla has launched an Amazon store where it is selling branded merchandise, Electrek first reported.
Items available from the store include iPhone cases, mugs, clothing, and die-cast versions of Tesla vehicles. The automaker previously sold branded merchandise exclusively through its website and stores.
The items for sale range in price from $US25 for a hat or mug to $US250 for die-cast Tesla cars.
Tesla rolling out a store on Amazon’s platform shows the company is looking for new ways to get its products in front of more people. And it isn’t the first time the company has partnered with a retailer to help boost its exposure.
The automaker previously teamed up with Home Depot to sell energy products, though that partnership ended in 2018.
A Tesla representative told Business Insider the automaker’s Amazon store launched earlier this week.
The following products are available on Tesla’s Amazon store as of Tuesday afternoon:
- iPhone cases: $US35 to $US45
- Men’s hoodie: $US70
- Women’s hoodie: $US75
- Snapback hat: $US25
- Die-cast Model S P100D, Model S P85, and Model X: $US250
- Mug: $US25
Have a Tesla news tip? Contact this reporter at [email protected]
- Read more:
- Tesla says it will start making Model 3s at its upcoming factory in China faster than expected
- Tesla’s revenue has hit a critical milestone
- Tesla says it’s ramping up its logistics business as delivery struggles continue
- Tesla says it has ‘sufficient cash’ to pay for its biggest debt payment ever that’s due in a month
- Elon Musk says Tesla will be profitable for ‘all quarters going forward’
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.