Tesla owners are giving their vehicles some stunning updates.
Whether it’s a rainbow paint job or a black-and-white leather interior, Tesla customisations run the gamut.
Scroll down to see some of our favourites:
2. Tesla has also gotten into the customisation spirit! It showed off a Model X with a rainbow paint jobs at the Pride Parade in Chicago last June.
5. Tesla honored veterans on Memorial Day by giving a Tesla Model S a camouflage paint job. The design job was done by SS Customs, which provides vehicle enhancements and vinyl wraps.
6. Dee Snider, the lead singer of heavy metal band Twisted Sister, had his Tesla customised on the History Channel's 'Counting Cars' show. It comes complete with red and black paint trim as well as gold hubcaps, but also...
7. Located in Hawthorne, California, Unplugged Performance offers customisations specifically for Tesla cars. This Model S was customised to have red racing stripes, a front spoiler, and some sportier headlights.
8. Here's another customised Model S by Unplugged Performance with an entirely new front bumper and front diffuser assembly.
10. Unplugged Performance also does Model X customisations. This one got a rear decklid spoiler to make it more aerodynamic.
11. SS Customs, the company behind the camouflage Tesla, has done other paint jobs as well. Here's a stunning chrome Tesla Model X.
12. The owners of this Tesla Model S ditched the original red paint job in favour of a stunning satin blue.
14. Not all Tesla customisations have to involve paint jobs! A Dutch company transformed a Tesla Model S into a hearse with a separation wall and manually retractable floor for a coffin.
NOW WATCH: Executive Life videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.