- Paramount released the teaser trailer for its next “Terminator” movie Thursday morning.
- “Terminator: Dark Fate” is the sixth film in the franchise and will ditch the last three sequels. It will be a direct sequel to “Terminator 2: Judgment Day.”
- Original franchise stars Linda Hamilton and Arnold Schwarzenegger reprise their roles in the sequel as Sarah Connor and the Terminator himself, respectively.
- Connor comes across another Terminator who’s so realistic she believes she’s human.
- The sequel is directed by Tim Miller (“Deadpool”) and is produced by original director James Cameron.
- “Terminator: Dark Fate” is in theatres Friday, November 1. Watch the trailer below.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.