It’s 13F season, and David Tepper’s Appaloossa Management just turned in its filing to the SEC.Most of the big moves we’ve noticed this quarter so far have to do with tech companies like Groupon and Apple.
Not so with Tepper, he’s making big moves in financials.
Here’s what Appaloosa’s been up to since Q2:
- Picked up an 8,250,000 share stake in AIG.
- Picked up a 2,397,000 share stake in JP Morgan
- Picked up 500,000 share sof Morgan Stanley
- Dropped its stake in Bank of America from 3,857,008 to 2,757,008
- Dumped all of its stake in Royal Bank of Scotland
Make of that what you will.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.