UPDATE: Greg Kumparak has announced that he is leaving TechCrunch after four years.EARLIER: We just heard TechCrunch’s mobile editor Greg Kumparak is getting ready to leave the site.
Two sources told Business Insider told us that he’s planning to announce his departure soon.
Add him to the list of TechCrunch diaspora:
- Sarah Lacy, PandoDaily founder
- MG Siegler, CrunchFund investor, TechCrunch contributor and PandoDaily contributor
- Heather Harde, former TechCrunch CEO
- Mike Arrington, CrunchFund founder and PandoDaily contributor
- Paul Carr, another PandoDaily contributor
Our sources said they don’t know where he’s going yet.