- Ryan Reynolds unexpectedly gave fans a sneak peak at Taylor Swift’s newly rerecorded music.
- The actor and his company, Maximum Effort, helped create a commercial for the dating website Match – and it uses the new version of Swift’s 2008 hit “Love Story.”
- The video, “Match Made In Hell,” premiered on Wednesday. It fictionalizes a love story between Satan and the year 2020.
- “OK so while my new re-records are NOT done, my friend @VancityReynolds asked me if he could use a snippet of one for a LOLsome commercial he wrote so…here’s a sneak peak of Love Story!” Swift wrote on Twitter. “Working hard to get the music to you soon!!”
- Swift decided to rerecord her first six albums when Scooter Braun, whom she has called a “bully,” became the owner of the master copies.
- She previously said “Love Story” has been the most fun song to rerecord so far.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Okay so while my new re-records are NOT done, my friend @VancityReynolds asked me if he could use a snippet of one for a LOLsome commercial he wrote so…here’s a sneak peak of Love Story! Working hard to get the music to you soon!! https://t.co/0vBFXxaRXR
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) December 2, 2020
- Read more:
- Taylor Swift’s fans are scrambling to decode her latest post, and many think it means she’s finished rerecording ‘Red’
- Why Taylor Swift is re-recording all of her old music
- Taylor Swift says Scooter Braun wanted to ‘silence me forever’ in exchange for the opportunity to ‘bid on my own work’
- Every detail and Easter egg you may have missed on Taylor Swift’s new album ‘Folklore’
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.