- Pool floats can bring a surprising amount of joy – especially if they inflate into a fun shape.
- Target recently released a new collection of vibrant pool rafts from its Sun Squad line, the majority of which range from between $US15 to $US40 at the time of writing.
- The floats come shaped like animals, including a llama, sloth, and baby narwhal.
- The retailer’s other summer-themed pool rafts include ones shaped like a vintage cassette tape, fruit, and a motor boat.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Target’s recently released collection of pool rafts includes an assortment of whimsical shapes that will make any summer occasion even more colourful.
As scoped out by fan Instagram account @TargetDoesItAgain earlier in May, Sun Squad – a line exclusive to Target – launched a handful of floats that inflate to look like animals, including a pink and white llama, a blue narwhal complete with a rainbow horn and a tail, and a sloth that looks rather relaxed.
The rafts vary in price on Target’s website – the narwhal raft, which the website says is meant for babies, retails for $US15, the llama-shaped raft retails for $US15, and the sloth float retails for $US20 at the time of writing.
If a zenned-out sloth isn’t your thing, there are other unique pool rafts in Target’s new collection.
For example, one float is shaped like a motorboat, and it includes a cooler compartment. It’s available online for $US40.