- Target has rolled out insulated fanny packs that also serve as portable coolers.
- With a five-inch by 13.5-inch by five-inch interior, the hands-free accessories can store beach snacks, canned drinks, or a bottle of wine.
- The fanny packs are available online or in Target stores for $US6.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
It’s not even summer yet, and already we’ve seen over-the-top pool floats and seasonal treats hit the market. Target is jumping onto the bandwagon with its new insulated fanny packs that also serve as portable coolers.
The Fanny Pack Coolers, which we spotted on Popsugar, are part of Target’s new “Sun Squad” collection. With a five-inch by 13.5-inch by 4-inch interior, the hands-free accessories can store beach snacks, canned drinks, or a bottle of wine.
The fanny packs come in both grapefruit-inspired and silver-purple, iridescent mermaid designs for $US6.
If you’re looking to take a full meal on the go this summer, Target is also selling a $US20 backpack cooler with a fun pineapple design as part of the collection.
- Read more:
- The best backpack coolers you can buy
- ‘Necklace bags’ are now a thing, and they’re an upscale take on fanny packs
- Nike is coming out with ‘fanny pack’ sandals for summer
- A wine company is looking to pay a ‘rosé influencer’ $US10,000 and send them on a luxury trip to France
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.