- Target released a list of items that sold especially well during its Black Friday event on Thanksgiving
- TVs, video games, Apple products, and toys all sold especially well during the shopping event.
Thanksgiving is over, which means its time to tally early Black Friday shopping.
Target says it received three times the orders for its buy-online-pick-up-in-store service Thanksgiving morning than for the entirety of Thanksgiving last year.
Target said it sold 600 giant $US10 plush teddy bears every minute.
Here’s a sampling of the most popular Black Friday items sold on Thanksgiving at Target:
- Giant plush teddy bears
- 55″ Westinghouse TV
- 50″ Samsung TV
- 43″ Element TV
- 32″ Polaroid TV
- HEXBUG BattleBots Arena
- Hatchimals Glittering Garden Hatching Egg
- Giant-Sized Jumbling Tower Game
- LEGO sets
- NERF guns
- Watch Ya Mouth game
- Oregon Trail
- Apple Watch
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Madden NFL 18
- Rubbermaid food storage set
- Dyson vacuums
- iRobot vacuums
- Beats headphones
- the Instant Pot 7-in-1 pressure cooker
- Ninja coffee maker
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.