LONDON — The CEO of app-only bank Tandem is retiring, with the company’s founder taking over the roll.
A filing with Companies House earlier this week shows that Peter Herbert, a veteran of GE Capital, is stepping down as a director. He joined Tandem in April 2015. Tandem confirmed Herbert’s departure to Business Insider over the phone, saying Herbert is retiring.
This story is developing, refresh for more information.
- Credit Card Industry and Market
- Mobile Payment Technologies
- Mobile Payments Industry
- Mobile Payment Market, Trends and Adoption
- Credit Card Processing Industry
- List of Credit Card Processing Companies
- List of Credit Card Processing Networks
- List of Payment Gateway Providers
- M-Commerce: Mobile Shopping Trends
- E-Commerce Payment Technologies and Trends
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.