All suspects who were detained in connection with the Westminster attack in March have now been released by police with “no further action.”
According to The Independent, the Metropolitan Police said the final man in custody was released on Saturday. He was originally held on suspicion of preparing terrorist acts.
11 others were arrested in connection with the investigation, but they were also released previously.
Scotland Yard say enquiries continue, such as searching for people who may have been accomplices with Khalid Masood to help him plan his attack on Parliament on March 22, 2017.
More from Business Insider UK:
- An Oxford University professor explains how maths could prove that time doesn’t exist
- Goldman Sachs has a new head of technology in Europe
- The car that saved Porsche isn’t perfect, but it’s close
- An ‘under the radar’ UK peer-to-peer lender bagged £100 million in funds from a US investor
- Clothing retailers in Britain are going to have a tough year — and it could be terrible for the economy
NOW WATCH: ‘Why are you scared of diversity in the news?’: German reporter confronts Trump with pointed question on media
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.