Photo: Getty Images
According to a study by Adobe and Edelman Berland, people think both politicians and bankers are more respectable than marketers. Only 13 per cent of consumers think that marketing benefits society. In fact, on 35 per cent of respondents who work in marketing think that their profession is valuable.Deutsch LA created an awesome new spot for PlayStation. The spot for “PS All-Stars Battle Royale” was directed by Simon McQuoid.
John Copeland is the new managing partner/co-leader of marketing strategy and insights at Publicis Groupe’s Rosetta.
Digiday looks at why agencies hate pitches.
Forbes teamed up with Martini Media to create its content-branded digital ads.
Adobe is totally cool with using foul language in its new ad by Goodby, Silverstein & Partners.
Previously on Business Insider:
- Watch The First iPad Mini Ad
- Facebook Is Now The 2nd Biggest Mobile Ad Business On The Planet
- Facebook Q3: Ad Revenue Accelerates
- See The Natalie Portman Dior Ad That Was Banned In The UK
- This Completely Inoffensive Pink Computer Was Made Just For Women
- Here’s A Look Inside The Buddy Media Money Pit
- Here’s What’s On Denny’s New Hobbit-Themed Menu
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.