Super Bowl XLIX is the most-watched show in US TV history.
NBC reports the NFL championship was viewed by 114.4 million viewers.
It was also the highest-rated Super Bowl in 30 seasons, according to data from Nielsen.
According to a press release, here’s a list of the most-viewed TV shows ever.
The “M.A.S.H.” finale is the only TV series to crack over 100 million viewers.
- 114.4 Million — Super Bowl XLIX, NBC (Last Night’s Game)
- 112.2 Million — Super Bowl XLVIII, FOX (Feb. 2014)
- 111.3 Million — Super Bowl XLVI, NBC (Feb. 2012)
- 111.0 Million — Super Bowl XLV, FOX (Feb. 2011)
- 108.7 Million — Super Bowl XLVII, CBS (Feb. 2013)
- 106.5 Million — Super Bowl XLIV, CBS (Feb. 2010)
- 106.0 Million — M.A.S.H. Finale, CBS (Feb. 1983)
- 98.7 Million — Super Bowl XLIII, NBC (Feb. 2009)
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.