NetflixMike, Lucas, and Dustin are compared to the men in ‘The Hangover’ in a new video.
- Warning: Spoilers ahead for Netflix’s hit series “Stranger Things.”
- In a new “Honest Trailer” from Screen Junkies, “Stranger Things” gets roasted for its reliance on nostalgia.
- The video points out that Will going missing and the oddball group of kids trying to find him is very similar to the plot of “The Hangover.”
- They also note all the “E.T” and other ’80s movie references used throughout the film.
- From “Jaws” to “Aliens” and many more, “Stranger Things” is known for it’s homages to existing pop culture.
- But the video also applauds the excellent casting and breakout performances of the young kids, including Eleven (Millie Bobby Brown).
- Plus everyone loves the intro music for “Stranger Things” (and would never skip it on Netflix).
- Watch the full video below to see all the jokes made the expense of “Stranger Things.”
Sign up here to get INSIDER’s favourite stories straight to your inbox.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.