NetflixMike, Lucas, and Dustin are compared to the men in ‘The Hangover’ in a new video.
- Warning: Spoilers ahead for Netflix’s hit series “Stranger Things.”
- In a new “Honest Trailer” from Screen Junkies, “Stranger Things” gets roasted for its reliance on nostalgia.
- The video points out that Will going missing and the oddball group of kids trying to find him is very similar to the plot of “The Hangover.”
- They also note all the “E.T” and other ’80s movie references used throughout the film.
- From “Jaws” to “Aliens” and many more, “Stranger Things” is known for it’s homages to existing pop culture.
- But the video also applauds the excellent casting and breakout performances of the young kids, including Eleven (Millie Bobby Brown).
- Plus everyone loves the intro music for “Stranger Things” (and would never skip it on Netflix).
- Watch the full video below to see all the jokes made the expense of “Stranger Things.”
Sign up here to get INSIDER’s favourite stories straight to your inbox.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.