Sticky sounds are portable speakers made of polycarbonate which can survive being run over by a car.
They are water resistant and even float.
You can attach them to any surface using GoPro mounts.
Sticky Sounds are crowdfunding on Kickstarter. One costs around £26.
Produced by Claudia Romeo
More from Claudia Romeo:
- This stylish table is actually a Bluetooth speaker and powerbank
- A meditation expert shows her stress relief ‘tapping’ exercise which you can do in 2 minutes
- A motivational speaker told us the best way to say no and not feel guilty
- An Indian barber is using fire to cut people’s hair — and nobody’s complained so far
- A musician just played the violin while surfing mile-high waves in Portugal
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.