- Stitch Fix began trading under the ticker “SFIX” on Friday.
- The company priced its shares at $US15 apiece, and is now trading up 16.4% at $US17.46.
- Stitch Fix is a personalised fashion service that sends a box of clothing picked for the customer by a personal stylist. Customers can order a box on demand, or on a fixed schedule.
- It has been profitable in each of the last two years and expects to bring in $US1 billion in revenue in 2017.
- The service boasts 2.2 million active clients.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.