Is Wall Street becoming more sensitive to public opinion?
Former car czar Steven Rattner has noticed (at least amongst his own friends in the financial community) that the sensibility on Wall Street has changed. Wall Streeters realise that they have to “take it down a notch.”
This interview is part of our Driven Leaders series.
Watch Steven Rattner’s Full Interview HERE >
Produced by Will Wei & Kamelia Angelova.
Watch More Highlights:
• STEVE RATTNER ON THE KICKBACK SCANDAL: It’s The Most Painful Thing That’s Ever Happened To Me
• Steve Rattner: We Knew We Had To Fire GM Management From Day One
• How Steve Rattner Became The Unlikely Car Czar
• Steve Rattner On What Ford Did Right And GM Didn’t
• Steve Rattner: Here Is Why My Wall Street Friends Don’t Like Obama
• Steve Rattner: Why Obama Couldn’t Fire Wall Street Management And Force Companies Into Bankruptcy The Way We Did With GM
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.
Follow Business Insider Australia on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.