- New startups launch in tech ever week, while billions of dollars are invested in startups every year.
- Many of these startups never get off the ground. But some make their employees and investors millionaires.
- Business Insider regularly lists startups to watch in different areas of tech. You can read them all by subscribing.
Here are the startups to watch in:
- Architecture software: 15 architecture software startups that are shaking up the design process, according to VCs and users
- Cannabis: These are the 15 buzziest cannabis startups to bet on in 2020, according to top investors
- Construction technology: Construction’s digital transformation is speeding up. Here are 10 contech startups to watch.
- Cloud infrastructure: VCs says that these 24 companies are the top cloud infrastructure startups in a market dominated by Amazon, Microsoft, and Google
- Cleantech: These are the top 21 clean-tech startups to watch that are set to transform the energy industry
- Cybersecurity: 16 hot cybersecurity startups pulling in funding and recognition despite the recession
- Digital health: Meet the 26 healthcare startups that top VCs say are poised to take off amid the coronavirus pandemic
- DTC: Investors from the DTX Company, Forerunner, Greycroft, and others name the 16 direct-to-consumer startups that will take off in 2020
- Fraud prevention: The boom in online payments has companies like Airbnb, OkCupid, and Nordstrom looking for new ways to fight fraud. Here are 10 startups – and the VCs backing them – helping tackle everything from catfishing to money laundering.
- Future of work: 30 startups creating the future of work that will prosper in 2020, according to VCs
- Logistics: 31 hot logistics startups that are set to soar in 2020, according to VCs
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.