- Starbucks has been giving away free drinks at more than 200 stores a day, starting on Friday, December 27.
- The hundreds of “pop-up parties” with free drinks will continue every day until 2 p.m. local time on Tuesday, December 31.
- Customers can check which stores are hosting pop-up parties and giving away free drinks by visiting StarbucksPopUp.com.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s retail newsletter, The Drive-Thru.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Starbucks is holding more than 1,000 “pop-up parties,” serving free drinks across the US.
Starting on Friday, December 27, the coffee giant began hosting pop-up parties at more than 200 stores every day from 1 to 2 p.m. local time. The parties will continue every day until 2 p.m. local time on Tuesday, December 31, New Year’s Eve.
Starbucks said customers who visit participating stores during the pop-up parties would receive a free tall handcrafted espresso drink, including options such as lattes, Peppermint Mochas, and Iced Toasted White Chocolate Mochas.
There is a limit of one free drink – hot or iced – per customer. Drinks must be ordered in person, so mobile and delivery orders are not included as part of the free-beverage deal.
The more than 200 stores hosting pop-up parties change every day over the five final days of 2019. Customers can check which stores near them are hosting pop-up parties and giving away free drinks by visiting StarbucksPopUp.com.
If you’re an employee at Starbucks or another chain and have a story to share, reach out to [email protected]
- Read more:
- An Iowa congressman punished for making racist comments got duped by a Twitter troll named ‘MuellerDad69’ who said he manages a Starbucks and discriminates against conservatives
- 23 years of Starbucks holiday cups reveal how the coffee giant’s iconic red cup has transformed
- From strawless lids to real pumpkin in the PSL, here’s how Starbucks drinks have changed over the last 10 years
- Starbucks baristas are celebrating as the coffee giant updates its dress code