The INSIDER Summary:
- A new “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” trailer is coming Tuesday morning.
- The trailer will premiere during Monday Night Football on ESPN in the US.
- Disney is the parent company of ESPN.
- The game, between the Vikings and Bears in Chicago, starts at 5:15am Tuesday morning. The trailer will drop during halftime.
- “Star Wars” actor Mark Hamill previously — and accidentally — gave away the date when answering a fan on Twitter.
- Disney also confirmed advance tickets for “The Last Jedi” will go on sale following the trailer reveal. It’s similar to what happened after “The Force Awakens” trailer was debuted during Monday Night Football.
- You can watch TWO previews for the trailer below.
The official “Star Wars” accounts released this quick teaser with Rey showing off her lightsaber skills.
ABC’s “Good Morning America” released another tease that shows three characters grabbing for their lightsabers: Luke Skywalker, Ben Solo, and Rey. Mark Hamill’s voice can be heard saying, “Breathe. Just Breathe.”
We’re trying Hamill, but it’s tough when we’re waiting for that official trailer.
More from INSIDER:
- 11 things we just learned about the new season of ‘The Walking Dead’
- 48 of the best celebrity Halloween costumes of all time
- How you should really store your apples
- REVIEW: ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 premiere brings the show back to its glory days on an action-packed, intense episode
- Taylor Swift keeps randomly commenting on her fans’ Instagram posts and they’re freaking out
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.