NBC‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’s’ Daisy Ridley told Jimmy Fallon that she prefers Baby Yoda over Porgs.
- “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” actor Daisy Ridley appeared on NBC’s “Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” on Monday and spoke about two of the franchise’s beloved characters, Baby Yoda and Porgs.
- Baby Yoda was recently introduced on the new Disney Plus show called “The Mandalorian,” while Porgs made their debut in 2017’s “Star Wars: The Last Jedi.”
- When the late-night host asked Ridley which creature she thinks is cuter, she named Baby Yoda without hesitating.
- “Look, I’m not a big fan of the Porgs,” the 27-year-old British actor said.
- Watch the video below.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.