What’s the future for ads on Facebook and deals on Foursquare?
How will publishing on addictive platforms like Pinterest and Tumblr evolve?
Find out from leaders and innovators at Business Insider’s third-annual IGNITION: Future of Digital conference this November 27-28, 2012, in New York. Speakers include:
- Jeff Weiner, CEO, LinkedIn
- Rick Webb, Consultant on Marketing and Revenue, Tumblr
- Carolyn Everson, VP, Facebook
- Scott Belsky, CEO, Behance and investor, Pinterest
- Gene Munster, MD & Sr. Research Analyst, Piper Jaffray
- Steven Rosenblatt, CRO, Foursquare
- Larry Kramer, Publisher, USA Today
- Bradley Horowitz, VP, Google
Want to hear from and meet these powerful executives? Reserve your ticket here.
IGNITION focuses on the future of digital media and business models.
The speaker faculty also includes Dr. Mehmet Oz, physician and host of TV’s “Dr Oz Show,” Jeff Bewkes, CEO & Chairman at Time Warner; Jill Abramson, the New York Times executive editor just named the world’s most powerful woman in media — and number five overall — by Forbes, and many more.
Check out the agenda for more information on themes and interviews. Companies interested in partnering with BI to sponsor the event should reach [email protected]
See you in November!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.