- Hammonds created a puzzle that challenges people to find six presents hidden in an image of a house that’s decorated for Christmas.
- On average, it takes people 45 seconds to find all six presents, according to Hammonds.
- The puzzle was created to raise awareness for the Giving Tree Initiative, which ensures every child gets a present during the holidays.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
While the holidays are a perfect time to give loved ones presents, some aren’t so lucky to receive such gifts.
Hammonds, a furniture company, created a puzzle to raise awareness for the Giving Tree Initiative, which ensures every child gets a present during the holidays. In the puzzle, there are six gifts hidden in a house that’s decorated for Christmas.
On average, it takes people 45 seconds to solve the puzzle, according to Hammonds. Think you can do better? Give it a try below.
Did you find all six?
Look closely, and you can probably find them.
Need a hint?
There are no presents hidden in the bathroom or the foyer.
Still can’t find them all?
Not all of them are hidden inside the house.
Keep scrolling for the answer.
If it took you less than 45 seconds to find the presents, then you were quicker than most people who played the game.
But Kirsty Oakes, the head of displays and marketing at Hammonds, told Insider the real purpose of this puzzle is to help the Giving Tree deliver presents to children in need.
“Christmas is a magical time for children, and every child deserves a present on Christmas Day, no matter what their circumstances,” Oakes said.
- Read more:
- How many Christmas songs can you find hidden in this holiday brainteaser?
- Can you spot the hidden reindeer in this tricky holiday brainteaser?
- Can you find the hidden puppy in this holiday brainteaser?
- Can you solve this Christmas-themed brainteaser in under 2 minutes?
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.