- Artist Gergely Dudás creates brain-teasing puzzles with his illustrations.
- In his latest project, there are seven subtle differences between two images of a beach party.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Artist Gergely Dudás is known for sneaking hard-to-spot details into his drawings.
He’s released three books of brain-teasing artwork: one of holiday puzzles called “Bear’s Merry Book of Hidden Things,” a Halloween-themed book called “Bear’s Spooky Book of Hidden Things,” and “Bear’s Springtime Book of Hidden Things.” He also shares individual challenges on his blog and Facebook page.
For his latest brain-teasing puzzle, Dudás created two images of a beach party that are identical except for seven tiny differences. Can you find them all?
Take a look at the two images below:
Do you see the differences?
There are seven in total.
If you’re stuck, don’t worry.
All of the answers are revealed below.
Keep scrolling if you want to see the solution.
Last chance to turn back!
Here are the differences:
In the second image:
- The sunscreen bottle has a moon on it instead of a sun.
- The coiled shell is facing the other way.
- The penguin’s hat has no pink ribbon.
- The orange becomes an apple.
- The watermelon loses its seeds.
- The rabbit’s ice pop changes flavours.
- The yellow flag in the bottom right corner has only one dot.
- Read more:
- An artist buries hidden objects in brain-teasing illustrations – see if you can spot the snake in the jungle
- An artist draws hidden objects into his brain-teasing illustrations – see if you can solve his latest challenge
- Can you tell which rabbit doesn’t have a twin in this viral brainteaser?
- There’s a mouse hiding among mushrooms in this viral brainteaser. Can you spot it?
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.