Sony PicturesTom Holland is back as Spider-Man.
- Spider-Man may have disappeared near the end of “Avengers: Infinity War” last year, but he’s back this summer in a sequel to “Spider-Man: Homecoming.”
- Tom Holland revealed the first trailer for “Spider-Man: Far From Home” Tuesday morning. A teaser for the film first debuted in December at Comic Con Comic Con Experience in Brazil.
- Zendaya will also reprise her role from the first movie. They will be joined by Jake Gyllenhaal who will play the role of iconic Spider-Man villain, Mysterio, and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury. The sequel will be in theatres Friday, July 5, 2019.
- You may be bummed to see the trailer doesn’t address Peter Parker’s disappearance in 2018’s “Avengers” movie at all.
- What are you waiting for? Watch the trailer below.
Sony Pictures also released a slightly different international trailer Tuesday that’s worth a watch. You can view it here.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.