The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Customers who register for Amazon Business in the UK are eligible for a 20% discount on their first £100 purchase.
- To be eligible for the promotion, new members must register through this link and have a verified Business account by December 31, 2019.
- An Amazon Business account is free to create for verified businesses and offers many useful benefits like price discounts, fast delivery options, and analytics reports.
Amazon Business, an Amazon program that offers unique product, delivery, and purchasing solutions for businesses of all sizes, is extending a special promotion for customers who register in the UK.
An account is free to create and comes with a variety of benefits, including price comparisons, fast delivery options, and analytics reports.
Amazon’s business line, which launched in 2015,announced last September that it’s on track to hit $US10 billion in annual sales worldwide.
The service stocks over 250 million products and operates eight marketplaces in countries including the US, the UK, Japan, and Germany. The service launched in France, Italy, and Spain last year. These marketplaces ship products to businesses in more than 70 countries.
Below are some of the key benefits of creating an Amazon Business account:
1. Enjoy exclusive price and quantity discounts on over five million products.
Buying in bulk becomes even easier when you shop on a platform you’re familiar with. Find the supplies you need for your office or warehouse at competitive prices.
2. Control every part of the buying process.
You can create and approve shopping lists, manage your favourite suppliers, and set up recurring deliveries to make every future shopping trip a breeze.
3. Receive large orders via pallet delivery.
If your order meets the minimum order size, it can be consolidated on one or more pallets and delivered to your receiving dock for no additional charge.
4. Choose a payment option that works best for your business.
Add individual or shared payment methods like credit and debit cards, an Amazon.com Corporate credit line, or intermediary purchasing systems such as Ariba or Coupa.
5. Take advantage of VAT receipt services.
Businesses have access to exclusive VAT pricing and downloadable invoices.
6. Track purchases with approval workflows.
Account administrators can set up approvers to manage purchases.
7. Improve spending visibility with Amazon Business Analytics.
Create and download custom charts and tables outlining all the activity on your account, including orders, returns, and refunds.
Though the regular Amazon site works perfectly well for consumer shopping activities, Amazon Business’ specialised features better suit the needs of an organisation. Once you verify your business at the link below, you’ll be able on your way to using all the benefits of Amazon Business.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.